Tanks and Containment Skids for Odorant Injection
GPL Odorizers provides odorant tank assemblies and containment skids for odorant injection systems. If you are interested in a complete system, visit our turnkey solutions. If you are in need of an odorant tank and containment vessel below are some of our capabilities. Keep in mind that GPL Odorizers is uniquely positioned as a provider of custom odorant injection solutions.
• Standard ASME 250 PSI tank
• Custom ASME tanks up to 500PSI available
• Vertical or horizontal orientation
• Vertical tank are stainless steel; volumes are 60 and 120 gallons
• Horizontal tanks range from 250 gallons and up; typically galvanized steel
• Odorant fill and supply connection - 1/2" Swagelok 60 series ball valves
• Vent fill and relief valves - 1/2" Swagelok 60 series ball valves
• Blanket gas connection - 1/2" Swagelok 60 series ball valves
• Galvanized containment vessels to withstand years of exposure to outside elements
Options for Odorant Storage Tanks
• Nitrogen blanket gas system
• Fiberglass buildings
• Portable systems
Other Odorization System Upgrades
Mass Flow Meter
Are you considering the GPL 750 for a low-volume or intermittent-volume application? We recommend the GPL 750 thermal mass flow for all units.
To add an extra level of protection from weather, environmental events, and security, we offer the upgrade of a Shelter Works custom-built fiberglass building to house the entire odorization system.
Temporary Odorizer Units
Our temporary/portable odorization packages are easy to transport by a forklift and fits in the back of most pickup trucks.