GPL Odorizers is now a member of the RNG Coalition (Renewable Natural Gas Coalition), the leading advocate for educating the public and political influencers on converting waste to renewable, [...]
Turnkey Odorant Injection System Skids
GPL Odorizers offers turnkey packages of natural gas odorant injection systems that include the odorizer, ASME odorant tank, and containment assemblies; in both vertical (60-120 gallons) and horizontal (250-2000 gallons) tank configurations.
- Standard ASME 250 psi tanks with volumes from 60 gallons to 1,000 gallons, different sizes also available
- Containment vessels are galvanized to endure years of exposure to outside elements
- Includes skid mounting of odorizer and all interconnecting piping, filters, and valves
- Multiple odorant tank sizes are available to accommodate the flow rate of the pipeline; from 60 to 2000 gallons.
- Nitrogen blanket gas system
- Fiberglass buildings
- Wireless modem
- Odorant control panels
- Solar power package
- Portable systems
Other Odorization System Upgrades
Are you considering the GPL 750 for a low-volume or intermittent-volume application? We recommend the GPL 750 thermal mass flow for all units.
To add an extra level of protection from weather, environmental events, and security, we offer the upgrade of a Shelter Works custom-built fiberglass building to house the entire odorization system.
The GPL 750 Odorizer solved one of our most challenging odorization applications. It demonstrated accurate and repeatable odorant injection even in no flow, low flow, and intermittent flow conditions. The GPL 750 has proven to be boringly reliable.